Instruction offered for: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Voice, Bass, Violin, Saxophone, Harmonica, Ukelele, Dulcimer, Trumpet & Banjo.
Students are paired up with our team of qualified, professional music instructors at two convenient locations.
Classes are set up around YOUR SCHEDULE!
Reasons Private Music Lessons Might Work Best For You
- Your lesson time is flexible around your schedule and guaranteed from week to week and month-to-month unless you say other wise.
- You keep the same music instructor for every lesson.
- Commitment is on a monthly basis.
- We provide the tools, you choose the direction.
- You pick the music you want to pursue.
- Individualized attention to building your unique talents and skills.
How Do Music Lesson Work? Flexible Scheduling.
Another really great thing about our private lesson program is that it is scheduled around you. We will see what day and time works best for you and then place you into the time slot that is convenient. Our current teaching hours are Monday through Thursday from 2-9:30pm and Saturdays 9-4:00pm. Times can vary depending on the instrument you would like to learn, but are flexible around your schedule. Students and parents can request a Time Switch at any point during enrollment. TIME SWITCH REQUEST FORMS are available at the Front Desk and can be handled with the Front Desk Coordinators. (Note: Not the Instructors)
We understand that scheduling conflicts do occur.
In this case, contact our Front Desk and consider the following options:
- Time and/or Teacher Switch
- Program Switch (Ex: Private to Band)
- Getting on a Waitlist for a Time/Enrollment Request
Private Music Lessons
Tuition monthly + $35 Annual Registration
||Private Music Lessons
All Instruments-Guitar, Piano, Voice, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, & Harmonica. All ages and skill levels.
Flexible Scheduling during hours of:
Mon-Thurs 2-10pm Saturdays 9-3pm (ongoing enrollment)
|Register online-Front Desk will contact you to set up day/time best for you.